Know the place: Indiranagar, Bangalore:
Bangalore is one of the most populous cities of India and the largest city of the state of Karnataka. It is listed as one of the most important metropolitan city of India due to its development in the IT industry. Bangalore is often regarded as the “ Silicon Valley of India “ because it has grown on to become the Leading Information Technology exporter of the country. It is the second fastest-growing metropolis of the country is home to more than seven thousand millionaires and is a demographically diverse city.
Bangalore is home to several residential areas. Among all these localities Indiranagar is a medium-sized neighbourhood of the eastern part of Bangalore. The place was formerly built as a part of the Bangalore Development Authority ( BDA) layout. It was formed in the 1970s and was named after one of the honourable personality of the country, the former Prime Minister Mrs Indira Gandhi. During the embryonic period, it was mainly a suburb of Bangalore being home to several bungalows and housing quarters owned by people of the Defence sector and employees of the public sector. There was an Information Technology explosion during the early 1990s which transformed Indiranagar and its two arterial roads Chinmaya Mission Hospital Road and 100 feet road into a semi-commercial area.
The place has gone on to become one of the most important commuter belt and residential area of Bangalore.
Indiranagar is one of the newer parts of Bangalore. It is surrounded by Ulsoor to the west, Byappanahalli to the north, Vimanapura to the east and Domlur to the south.
Indiranagar has been grouped into two stages with the first one being the largest. The villages like Binnamangala, Lakshmipuram, Appareddy Palya, Motappanalya, Kodihalli and Thippasandra were part of the place before the formation of Indiranagar are still considered a part of Indiranagar along with other BDA Layouts like HAL 2nd stage and HAL 3rd stage.
Spotlight on Indiranagar, Bangalore :
- Transportation: Transportation systems and networks play a major role in Urban and Suburban places. They provide access to the commercial belt and the services that one individual needs daily. It encourages one to be socially connected.
Indiranagar is perfectly connected to other parts of Bangalore through various means of transportation. The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation or BMTC provides flexible bus services with the maintenance of a local Bus Depot and cost-effective bus fare. The Centre Business District of Bangalore is well connected to Indiranagar by the Metro Railways. The Namma Metro Purple Line with two stations – Indiranagar and Swami Vivekananda Road connects the place to the Central Business District. There is a huge facility of cost-friendly Cab services provided by Ola, Uber, Meru forming a large network of cabs. The transportation expenditure of Indiranagar in comp
relatively lower than other localities of Bangalore.
- Education: The path to make a better society is by educating the residents. The educational system prepares society to meet the demand of people. Indiranagar has a reputation of being the commercially established commuter of Bangalore but it is also known as a place with easy access to educational institutions. The renowned schools include National Public School, New Horizon Public School, The Frank Anthony Public School, SSB’s International School, BRS Global School, Aavishkar Academy and Sri Rakum School for the blind which is a school for visually disabled people.
- Daily Lifestyle: Indiranagar has a reputation for having stores of nationally and internationally acclaimed individual stores instead of having humongous shopping malls. The brands include electronics, garments, accessories and many more. The place is home to several reputed boutiques like Anahe and House of Taamara that can spoil the financial strength of people! Indiranagar has got restaurants with a variety of lip-smacking dishes and cuisine which attracts people and thus, the craving of people for food is seriously taken into consideration. There is a wide variety of cuisines from Mexican, Mediterranean to Arabic and Chinese restaurants and a large number of café’s as well. Some of the restaurants are Chianti, Pasta Street, Smoke House Deli, Bombay Brasserie, Mamagoto, The Fatty Bao and many more. The speciality of Indiranagar is that it has everything for everyone. You can get cuisines according to your choice.
- Health Care: The presence of hospitals and health care is very much needed for the safety of the health of the people. Hospitals and Health Care should be located such that it is easily accessible to the residents by every means of transportation. With the advancement in technology, multi-speciality hospitals are fulfilling the needs of people. The Health Service of Indiranagar is well established and is built within the residential area. The Hospitals are – Manipal Hospital, Rashmi Hospital, Chinmaya Narayana SuperSpeciality Centre, Motherhood Hospital, Belle Vue’s Cambridge Hospital, Isolation Hospital, Apoorva Hospital, Heart Lung Clinic, Indiranagar SK Hospital and many more to list out. All these choices make Indiranagar a place to reside forever.
- Entertainment: Indiranagar is a place where there is no scarcity of Entertainment. Wherever you look, you’ll be entertained. One of the main attraction of Indiranagar is the Indiranagar Sangeetha Sabha and the cultural and entertaining programs organized by the foundation. The organisation conducts puppet shows, seminars and other promotional activities. It also organises an Annual Cultural Program that includes instrumental and vocal music concerts. It has been promoting cultural activities like theatre, fine arts and drama. The organ of the foundation that deals with the arts wing is known as PurandharaBhavan. There is also the Indiranagar Club spanning over an area or two point five acres of land. It has membership fees of 10 lakh rupees. The club provides the best gym and its equipment, basketball ground, tennis court, yoga club, billiards table, card room and a comparatively small library. It has the Defence Colony Children’s Park maintained by DECORA along with the Old People’s Park. Indiranagar is marked as a place for young people of ages 25-30. It has a mesmerizing nightlife scenario. There are premium pubs and party places in Indiranagar. The bars like Loft38, Wall Street 657 and many more serve ethnic cuisine and classy drinks. Nowadays microbreweries have been popular and Indiranagar is the place with several well-known microbreweries like Toti, Vapour Arena and India Pale Ales. Moreover, the place is for everyone of all ages.
- The Rising Market; Real Estate: Indiranagar is seeing an increase in population due to the rapid development of Information Technology in Bangalore. Due to the rise in population, there was an immense need for Residential properties and thus, Indiranagar is having a periodic rise in real estate development. The market is having a huge profit due to the great IT Infrastructure and the presence of internationally recognised brands around the city. Indiranagar is the poshest residential locality of Bangalore. The average price of the place is rupees seventeen thousand seven hundred and thirty-five ( ₹17,735) per square feet. The place is becoming a project launching spot because of recent developments of new projects like the Chaitanya Samarth which has benefited the property demands of Indiranagar.
The Choice Of Office Workspace in Indiranagar :
The need of office workspace is more or less needed by every Corporate and IT sectors . The availability of workplace or offices makes it easier of employees to work properly . The environment in a workplace matters the most . An office layout with a quiet environment increases the productivity from employees . Office workspace enhances collaboration among employees and the business increases due to collaborative innovation in work . The office spaces are various in types and have their own specifications in their own way . From traditional Offices to modern services offices , there is a wide range of office workspaces in Indiranagar and they are listed below :
- Serviced offices
The Serviced Office space options in Indiranagar fulfils all the criteria required for an office workspace . It includes fully embellished space with equipment and facilities looked after by a team of dedicated management team . Speaking about the Management team of Indiranagar Serviced Office spaces , it is one of the if not the best management teams which maintains the workspace properly and conveniently allowing the employees to have a relaxed working environment . The employees focus on their works without being interrupted by management problems . Another thing that is best in the Office Spaces is a workaholic facility team who’s main target is the high quality facilities to the client and it looks after the equipment like the Electricity network , access control etc.
The facility team also includes the housekeeping for the clients making it easier for them . The Office is facilitated with a Cafeteria that provides the beverages for the employees . The privacy and security of the office and it’s employees is taken into consideration with proper security system . The office rooms are properly air conditioned controlled by the facility team.
- Traditional Offices
The most common or traditional office space as the name suggests . The Traditional Offices are the offices where the client have to make an agreement and pay on a monthly basis according to the agreement made . The rent is charged on the basis of the measurement of the office area required by the client . Traditional Offices are preferred by Companies with an independent mentality and a strong financial backing because of the self service system . The management of the workspace is to be looked after by the employees themselves costing additional charges due to this .
The other additional management facilities are the responsibility of the clients while the basic equipment shall be provided by the workspace itself giving The company the opportunity to work independently with their own working team . The facility team unlike the serviced offices is not provided and there is a self work facility .
- Bare Shell Offices
Bare Shell Offices are a part or property whose basic construction is completed and is provided with the basic building services . These types of offices have non-embellished interior designs and decorations . The offices also lacks the facility of Heating , Ventilation , and Air conditioning ( HVAC) systems . The important facilities of lighting , plumbing and elevator systems are also not provided which allows the client to design the office according to their will .
The Bare Shell Offices requires the input of basic amenities before it can be used . This type of Office Layout is preferred by clients who prefers customisable offices as per their convenience and the lifestyle that suits the company the most . They are ideal for start-ups and corporates launching new ventures . The Bare shell Offices are also preferred by Residential Office requirements as the basic flooring and room construction is done without having proper ornamentation.
- Warm Shell Office Spaces :
The Warm shell office spaces are office spaces are a commercial office space with minimum embellishments . Unlike the Bare Shell Offices the Warm Shell Offices are provided with basic facilities after the completion of it’s construction . It is describes as the vanilla shell property due to being semi-furnished . The Warm Shell Offices are equipped with necessities like heating , ventilation and air conditioning ( HVAC ) system along with lighting and plumbing . The flooring is finished with restrooms and a drop ceiling . It is a ready to use workspace preferred by clients looking for comparatively reduced costs than other fully embellished offices . It is also preferred by consumers having temporary office needs . The office layout is prevalent in commercial office segments .
Frequently Asked Questions :
Several doubts are needed to be clarified. Such questions or doubts are referred to as Frequently Asked Questions or simply FAQ. Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions by investors and clients.
What is the difference between Serviced Office Spaces and Traditional Offices? The Serviced Office space options fulfil all the criteria required for an office workspace. It includes fully embellished space with equipment and facilities looked after by a team of dedicated management team. The employees focus on their works without being interrupted by management problems. Another thing that is best in the Serviced Office Spaces is a workaholic facility team whose main target is the high-quality facilities to the client and it looks after the equipment like the Electricity network, access control etc.
The facility team also includes the housekeeping for the clients making it easier for them. The Office is facilitated with a Cafeteria that provides beverages for the employees. The privacy and security of the office and its employees is taken into consideration with the proper security system. The office rooms are properly air-conditioned controlled by the facility team.
The most common or traditional office space as the name suggests. The Traditional Offices are the offices where the client have to make an agreement and pay every month according to the agreement made. The rent is charged based on the measurement of the office area required by the client. Traditional Offices are preferred by Companies with an independent mentality and a strong financial backing because of the self-service system. The management of the workspace is to be looked after by the employees themselves costing additional charges due to this.
The other additional management facilities are the responsibility of the clients while the basic pieces of equipment shall be provided by the workspace itself allowing The company to work independently with their working team. The facility team unlike the serviced offices is not provided and there is a self-work facility.
- What are the party places in Indiranagar?
Indiranagar is a famous party place for young people ages 25-30. The place has a large number of pubs, bars and microbreweries. The place provides premium food and pouring beverages of higher quality than any other place in Bangalore. The places include Loft38, Wall Street 657, Toit, Vapour and Arena, Tipsy Bull – The Bar Exchange, The Black Rabbit, Monkey Bar, Tippler-on the roof and many more.
- Please describe the office space options available in Indiranagar.
Indiranagar is one of the most important commercial hubs and the residential locality of Bangalore has a wide range of workspace following the requirement of the people and companies.
The workspace options are :
- I) Managed Offices: Equipped offices with full management facilities.
- II) Traditional Offices: Equipped offices with a self-service facility ( no management ).
- III) Bare Shell Offices: Finished empty rooms with no types of equipment and facilities ( Non furnished offices )
- Warm Shell Offices: Offices with finished construction and interior designs and pieces of equipment ( Semi-Furnished Offices )
- Can you tell me the price of office spaces in Indiranagar?
Due to the evolving infrastructure of Bangalore, it is almost impossible to have a workspace in the commuter belts of the city. But the office spaces in Indiranagar are still available at amazingly lower prices. The workspace office spaces in Indiranagar are available at a price starting from rupees sixty-five ranging to rupees hundred ( ₹65-₹100) per square feet.
- What is the nearest Metro Station in Indiranagar?
The Metro services in Indiranagar are flexible. The Central Business District of Bangalore is connected to Indiranagar by the Metro Railways. The Namma Metro Purple Line is the nearest Metro Station to Indiranagar. The route has two stations – namely Swami Vivekananda Road and Indiranagar. The stations lie within the locality and are at a very close distance.